Fertility Reflexology creates a a deep sense of relaxation and may be very effective in relieving stress which is important when trying to prepare the body for conception and pregnancy.
Fertility Reflexology focuses on all of the reproductive organs and systems to get them working together, all at the right time in order to prepared the body holistically for pregnancy.
Benefits of Fertility Reflexology
- Promotes deep relaxation
- Reduces stress and tension
- Brings about balance to all the body systems
- Balances the endocrine (hormone) system
- Helps to regulate the menstrual cycle
- Encourages and stimulates ovulation
- Supports implantation of fertilised egg
- Provides relief from symptoms including PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, ovarian cysts.
- May improve sperm count and motility
- Provides emotional support
- General preparation for pregnancy
Having regular fertility reflexology treatments can encourage a positive sense of wellbeing by calming and balancing the nervous system and supporting the body to cope with the effects of stress.
When the body is in a state of harmony, the endocrine system which is responsible for hormone levels is able to work more effectively and support the functioning of the reproductive system.